At Cross Country Nurses, we always look forward to hearing from you. Whether you have specific questions
that weren't covered on our travel nurse FAQ page or have comments or suggestions about our website —
you can contact us! We're happy to provide additional insights about travel nursing to help you get
started as soon as possible. This could be the career opportunity of a lifetime.
All the contact information you need is listed below. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Monday-Friday, 9am-10pm EST
Saturday, 9am-6pm EST
For help with CCN Portal access call 800.530.6125 or email email@example.com
International nurses interested in travel nursing in the United States should visit the
International Program page.
Need to get some paperwork to us in a hurry?
Fax all your information to the number below:
More comfortable sending your documents by U.S. postal service?
Please use the address below:
Cross Country Nurses
6551 Park of Commerce Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33487-8247
For any patient care incident or legal situation related to your care, please call number below immediately.
888-235-3321 or 800-513-5635
- Severe wounds or internal injuries
- Sudden or unexpected death
- Birth related injures-maternal or fetal
- Significant medication error
- Paralysis, brain damage, sight loss
- Disability like: amputation, sepsis, any unanticipated sensory, fracture or disfigurement
- Systemic or neurological defects
- Any housing incident
**Discuss only with Cross Country Risk Management**
For an injury related to your job or work activities please call Cross Country’s Workers’ Compensation team immediately at 800-695-7810
- Do NOT go to the ER. That is only for emergencies (severe bleeding, broken bones, loss of consciousness).
- Our WC team will find a nearby Clinic where you can receive treatment for your injuries and get follow
up care in the future (if required).
- Do NOT give the clinic your personal health information. They will get our WC insurance billing information
from our WC team.
- Stay in touch with the WC team about your Clinic visit and medical treatment so we can process all
your WC Benefits promptly.