Cross Country Healthcare’s new mobile app – CareerCare, is changing the way travel nurses find their next assignment. Simply put, CareerCare will make it easier for registered nurses, who are looking for a new travel position, to get on assignment faster than ever before. With enhanced job search features and a totally revamped, easier to use interface, this might be the best thing to happen to your nursing career since passing the NCLEX!
Now, before you do anything else:
- Visit the Google Play or Apple Store and download the Brand New CareerCare Mobile App.
- Explore the new app and get accustomed to its features and discover all great things CareerCare can do.
- Review the Mobile App in the Google Play or Apple Store (5–Stars are Always Accepted)
- Mention the Mobile App to all your fellow nursing professionals and have them do the same
Exciting New Features:
- Easier navigation and user-friendly interface including a “call a recruiter” button and live chat feature
- Easy, customizable job searches – no need to re-enter search information, it saves automatically!
- More ways to filter through our openings to find the perfect assignments. Including, filters for teaching facilities, favorite locations, and exclusives assignments available ONLY through Cross Country.
- Also New: Interactive Map Search
- Nurses can apply for a selected assignment right from their phone
- Candidates can complete a digital interview right from the app
- iTravel users can access time sheets and pay stubs
Finding your next travel assignment will never be easier and getting on the job will never be faster!